Position: Senior Software Engineer
Type: Full Time
A candidate must have 5+ years of experience for this position.
An ideal candidate should have a passion for writing great code, with a focus on testing, a desire to collaborate with cross-functional team members, and enthusiasm for making daily, meaningful contributions to the team. Due to the remote nature of the team, candidates should be able to take initiative in meeting deadlines and deliverables with little direct supervision.
- Quickly distill fast-moving product requirements into tangible engineering tasks and designs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best-in-class software development practices
- Lead team of mid-level and junior engineers to follow Agile practices including Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development, Refactoring, Simple Design and Continuous Integration
- Ensure continuous delivery of new features and support services
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent learning experiences.
- Proficiency in Nodejs, React, and Typescript
- Experience with test-driven development and testing frameworks such as Cypress
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, Docker and infrastructure-as-a code a plus
- Familiarity with financial systems integrations (SAP, Concur, Oracle, etc.) a plus
- Experience working with financial transactions, PII, or in a regulated industry a plus