Role : Roku Developer / Lead / Architect
Experience: Minimum 2 Years to 15 Years of experience
RJob Description: Roku Developer
- Develop cutting edge Roku video streaming apps for OTT.
- Responsible for the technical design and development of advanced video streaming consumer applications with backend integrations and Scene Graph component customizations to meet the user satisfaction.
- Deliver app solutions across the entire app life cycle prototype to build to test to launch to support.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and Device / OS / IDE updates.
- Optimize performance and stability as well as non-functional aspects such as logging.
- Hands on experience on designing channels using Roku, understanding of the key UI and design principles, and handling remote-control buttons.
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating Roku app custom UI controls, high performing API integrations, advanced state management, cross device support and performance optimization.
- Complete knowledge of Scene Graph components, XML configuration, handling application events, event loops, threads, and controlling screen layouts.
- Usage of Roku advertising component, Roku Ad Library and Roku pay.
- Integration of Roku analytics and Google analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of Bright Script.
- Familiar using VS or Eclipse with Roku-plugins with make file utilities to create, build and deploy.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.