Role : QA Engineer / Lead / Architect
Skills: OTT Testing
Experience: Minimum 3 Years to 15 Years of experience
Job Description: QA Engineer OTT
- 3+ years of experience in software QA testing
- 2+ years of experience in OTT/TV OS (Android TV & Apple TV) Testing experience
- 2+ years of experience in OTT Apps automation
- Strong experience working with diverse project teams
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team
- Conduct comprehensive black box QA testing for all applications.
- Help engineers and customer service representatives triage difficult bugs, build reproducible test cases and investigate complex issues.
- Design and implement mobile specific QA processes. Define test scenarios and own execution of tests prior to major feature releases.
- Ensure 100% bug-free production releases.
- Writing test scripts in Selenium for the Manually tested module and maintaining the same.
- Good Knowledge of CI/CD tools for Continuous Integration and Continues Deployment process
- Knowledge of Appium will be added advantage
- Knowledge of API automation tool will be added advantage