Position: Product Manager
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for all ground-breaking data products. A successful candidate will be analytical, data-savvy, and customer-focused, and be able to work with cross-functional teams to bring the product roadmap to fruition. This individual will be the voice and view of the customer from solution concept to market launch. Other day-to-day activities may include running a scrum team, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders on product releases, and supporting other departments with product expertise.
- Identify market opportunities to onboard new partners and clients to our data products, and launch new data products
- Work with data product customers inside and outside to develop a deep understanding of user needs, behavior and metrics, looking for ways to improve key product metrics and our user experience
- Define and evangelize good data integration experience, and help establish data standards in our products
- Build and deliver a data product roadmap that combines our data product development priorities
- Oversee feature prioritization for the data products, and keep the initiatives running on time within an agile development environment
- Work closely with engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of features and products. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Test features and ensure they are of highest quality.
- Work with a scrum team, effectively collaborate with team members, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on product releases. Supporting other departments with product expertise.
- Provide escalation support to sales, customer support, and other customer-facing functions where deeper product and/or market knowledge is required
- Stay informed of the latest developments, trends, schemes, and regulations within our industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a product management capacity
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with data product either in a product management or development capacity
- Experience using modern tools to investigate and understand data.
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization including product, engineering, customer support, marketing, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- A critical thinker with excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills and ability in translating complex business issues into clear goals and product requirements
- Self-starter with a growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with SaaS, FinTech, and audit and compliance (preferred)
- Experience in partnership development and vendor evaluation (preferred)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Preset, or other comparable tools (preferred)
- Mission driven culture, with passion for our customers and the problem we are solving
- Competitive compensation and ownership in the business
- Strong benefits including health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Focus on team, with respect for the individual. Flexible work from home options and unlimited PTO
- Regular company and team-building events
- Emphasis on diversity and inclusion