Principal Software Engineer
Type: Full Time
- 8+ years of professional software development experience Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent learning experiences.
- Proficiency in Nodejs, React, and Typescript Experience with test-driven development and testing frameworks such as Cypress Experience with system design and architecture Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS, Docker and infrastructure-as-a code a plus Familiarity with financial systems integrations (SAP, Concur, Oracle, etc.) a plus
- Experience working with financial transactions, PII, or in a regulated industry a plus