Position: Digital Marketing Advisor
Location: Hybrid in Multiple Locations (Collierville, Tennessee, Texas, Harrison, Arkansas, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Brookfield, Wisconsin)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5+ yrs
- Under minimal supervision, this position plans and executes digital product strategy, technology/product development, technology and/or product support and/or customer engagement strategies in support of the company’s product and service portfolio.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis, product analysis, digital industry and customer research to create and optimize the customer experience.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define, implement and launch market-leading, customer-centric products or programs.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support strategic priorities.
- Maintains expertise on products and technologies through training and research and uses that training to drive and/or implement best practices and foster continuous improvement.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience Considered a Plus:
- Digital and/or Software product management
- Strong analytical focus
- Project management
- Digital User Design
- SAFe/Agile experience
- Technology savvy experience in leading the development of digital solutions from strategy through to execution.
Work Location/Domicile:This position will be hybrid in Collierville, TN, Harrison, AR, Plano, TX, Brookfield, WI or Pittsburgh, PA and candidates must live within a reasonable commutable distance. This position is hybrid, meaning the employees must be onsite as directed by leadership but allows team members flexibility to work from home otherwise.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing, finance, computer science, engineering or related business discipline.
- Five (5) years experience in a digital marketing or digital product management environment or demonstrated knowledge gained through coursework or work experience in digital product marketing, management, or technology support.
- Strong ability to understand business and customer needs, customer/user experience management, product analysis and technology capabilities.
- Technical acumen.
- Strong collaboration, communications and analytical skills.
- Directly related experience may offset degree requirements.
- Directly related advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.