Must have requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of web analytics experience using GA and Firebase.
- Experience with Looker or similar to build custom dashboards for clients.
- Experience working with high-profile clients Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to meet clients in person as needed in their office person.
- Experience with GA4 and conversion.
- Leverage data to gain insights into trends, user behavior, and user pathing to drive our digital marketing strategies.
- Take various sources of data and condense them down to a coherent story with a clear conclusion and actionable insights.
- Manage client relationships and serve as the SME for web analytics.
- Contribute to building an analytics strategy and elevate the analytics platform to achieve a data-driven digital marketing culture.
- Data analysis for web projects, mobile, and OTT platforms. A/B and multivariate testing, and ad hoc requests Oversee tag management services and maintain integrity across multiple sources of data.
- Communicate project status, risks, dependencies, and roadblocks for technical audiences and business stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of web analytics experience Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Implementation experience with analytics platforms such as a web reporting tool and tag management software preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint Experience with business intelligence tools a plus Experience with offline/online data integration is a plus.
- Up to date with current analytics trends and tools Critical thinker whom can problem solve Excellent communication skills; proven written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and is a motivated self-starter. Detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience working with data from data warehouses like Redshift etc.
Nice to Have:
- Strong Adobe marketing cloud experience desired (Workspace, ReportBuilder, Data Warehouse, Target, etc.) Strong Adobe marketing cloud experience desired (Workspace, Report Builder, Data Warehouse, Target, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field.
- Experience with SQL and pulling data from Data Warehouses and Databases.
- Experience working with data and data warehouse teams and building reporting with multiple data sources.