Role: Backend Developer / Lead / Architect
Skills: NodeJs , AWS
Experience: Minimum 3 Years to 15 Years of experience
Job Description: Serverless Engineer:
- AWS Serverless stack - Lambda, S3,API Gateway, DynamoDB, Graphql, Micro-Services, RDS-aurora, Postgres,Kafka, Java, Node JS, Cloud-based security tools IAM, Lake formation, ETL data pipeline building, Docker & Git, Data lake experience.
- Expertize in AWS serverless stack (Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, S3) ,AWS DynamoDB along with Node JS
- Expertise in developing Multi Tenant Systems
- Solid understanding of code, design, and development practices.
- Experience building data processing pipelines (SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda)
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML, combined with strong knowledge of concepts such as CORs (Cross Origins Resources), headers, security, JSON and http concept.
- Proficient in modern micro service-based architectures and methodologies.